Below you will find more details about our building level plan for Anne Hutchinson School. Please note that further information was shared with all parents from Dr. Glass and Dr. Urso.
- “Staying Healthy” Lessons in PE Class (and Classrooms)
- Cover Your Cough and Sneezes
- Wash Your Hands
- Increased number of hand sanitizing stations
- Handwashing* (or sanitizing) before snack, before and after lunch, and after recess
- Increased signage in toilet rooms and by classroom sinks for hand washing
- Daily classroom cleaning with electro-static spraying
- Increased electro-static spraying throughout day, including playground
- Screening and Reporting/Travel Questionnaire (China, Iran, Italy, South Korea, Japan) for fever, persistent cough, and/or shortness of breath
*Handwashing is preferred over sanitizing, whenever possible.